[Mailman-Users] Approve all held?

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Fri Jun 12 20:45:21 CEST 2009

Terri Oda wrote:
> Mark Sapiro wrote:
>> Alexx wrote:
>>> how could I approve all messeages (around hundred of'em) held for
>>> moderation due to one reason or another? I could manually approve some
>>> of them with "confirm in subject and approved:password message", but
>>> there are PLENTY of old  ones held for more than 3 days in queue.
>>>
>>> I suppose it has to be done via /bin/withlist and a script, or is
>>> there another solution?

Here's a bookmarklet version of the script I posted earlier.  Just
bookmark this stupidly long string and then when you're viewing your
admin page, click the bookmark to move every box over to "Accept" --
should simplify the task some.

javascript:function%20approveAll(){var%20inputs=document.getElementsByTagName("input");for(var%20i=0;i<inputs.length;i++){if(inputs[i].type=='radio'&&inputs[i].name.indexOf("senderaction-")==0&&inputs[i].value==1){inputs[i].checked=true;}}};approveAll()

I expect the stupidly long string is going to get line-wrapped, so
you'll probably need to stick it back together.  I've only tested it in
Firefox 3, but it's pretty basic JavaScript so it will likely work in
other browsers.

  Terri