[Mailman-Users] [Mailman-Developers] openID enabled mailman

Malveeka Tewari malveeka at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 12:43:26 CEST 2009

Hi Stephen

Thanks for your reply.
W want to implement the OpenID Provider for the mailman set up we are
running on our servers.
The idea is to use OpenID with mailman to provide single sign on for our
other user accounts like our wiki etc.
Our focus is on providing Single Sign On but we do not want to delegate
authentication to a third party. Hence we want to implement OpenID provider
for our Mailman service. and OpenID relying party for our wiki etc.

Now for the OpenID provider we may choose to have new passwords or use the
mailman passwords. For ease of users, we want to use the mailman passwords
for the OpenID provider.

I hope I have conveyed what I am trying to do. I will be thankful for any
suggestions

Thanks
Malveeka