[Mailman-Users] gmail marks mailman confirmation mail as spam...

Kārlis Repsons repsons at gmail.com
Sun Jun 14 13:48:43 CEST 2009

On Friday 12 June 2009 19:45:25 you wrote:
> Kālis Repsons wrote:
> > Hi,
> > maybe you have some recipe for making gmail treat confirmation mails as
> > non-spam? It just throws mail "confirm e8492f19d7c336341050..".
>
> Confirmations are sent with

> which may be part of the problem, but I just tested a confirmation to a
> gmail.com address and it went to the inbox. As far as I know, I have no
> special spam whitelisting in effect on this gmail account.
>
> The one thing that might be different is the server I sent this from has
>
> VERP_CONFIRMATIONS = Yes
I set in that way, but still its in spam folder... Strange, how could your
message get into the inbox, do we have different configs, you've forgot about
some "not spam" marking or what else?

And there is one more thing bothering me: look there:
http://www.trikata.com/pipermail/test/2009-June/thread.html
same word "nogādāt" was posted in all of the cases, where those terrible
characters appear! Maybe you know whats wrong?
--
Kārlis Repsons