[Mailman-Users] password access for fundfindr Media

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Jun 19 18:10:56 CEST 2009

Bret Conkin wrote:

>We lost our network admin guy awhile back and have been unable to figure out
>how to access the passwords to manage our lists.  Despite our requests, he
>has been uncooperative.

>I am hoping there is a way to reset the passwords.  I am getting these
>messages but cannot approve without password.  Can you suggest anything?

If this is your Mailman installation (i.e., installed on a server to
which you have shell or command line access), you can reset the
passwords for your lists with Mailman's bin/change_pw command.

If you don't have this level of access, you wilol need to work through
the provider that hosts your Mailman installation.