[Mailman-Users] Outlook Indenting messages

Gerrat Rickert grickert at coldstorage.com
Wed Jun 24 15:47:43 CEST 2009

Recently, and in the past, when posting to a python mailing list (not
this one specifically), my message has been indented and placed under
the last message (of a completely unrelated post).
-ie. it looks like I've hijacked a thread.

I didn't however - I created a brand new email message (from scratch)
and sent it to the list.
Any ideas on how or why it would appear like I was responding to a
completely unrelated post?  (there was actually nothing I could even
find in common on my subject line and the subject of the post where my
message appeared indented under.)

After reading the FAQ, and searching the archives, I couldn't find
anything related to this, so I'll ask here.
I would like to determine if this is a mailman-related issue in general,
something specific with some mailman-run mailing lists that I post to,
or a problem specifically related to our Outlook or Outlook Exchange
setup.
(...I was hoping for a different answer than the obvious "don't use
Outlook")

...maybe, If I'm lucky, this message will hijack a thread, and the
answer will be obvious to "the-powers-that-be".

Thanks for any help
Gerrat