[Mailman-Users] New crontab query: senddigests

Savoy, Jim savoy at uleth.ca
Wed Mar 4 20:36:00 CET 2009

>>Savoy, Jim wrote:

>>If/when we resolve this, I guess I'll have to start a new thread on
>>why those 3 didn't go away.  :-)

>Mark Sapiro wrote:

>Are they for lists that had a post arrive during or immediately after
>the time the digest was sent? In other words do they just contain
>messages waiting for the next digest?

Two of them yes, but the other two no. I will deal with this later and
Start a new thread if they don't go out tomorrow.

>What does "crontab -u mailman -l" show?

I re-ran the "crontab -u mailman crontab.in" and my changes have been
reflected. The old edit-the-source-code-and-forget-to-recompile problem!

All is well now. Thanks for your patience.