[Mailman-Users] Can't show received mail on Mailman Archives

Daniel.Li lida_mail at 163.com
Sat Mar 14 09:25:22 CET 2009

Dear List,

Now I have change my OS to ubuntu 8.04.2, originally Fedora 5.
I have met a problem. I did install the mailman "successfully".

Now, I can subscribe the maillist, mailman mailed me passcode, confirm
mails. And I can send e-mail to maillist address.

It seems OK, but I found that I never receive the mail from mailman and
can't find mails I have sent before, which is too say that mailman
archives is empty.

I checked my mail log, I found my server did received my mail. But I
didn't know where to check now.

Any hint is well appreciated, thanks.

--
Daniel.Li <lida_mail at 163.com>