[Mailman-Users] Removing forwarder and restarting list

Jules Siegel jules at cafecancun.com
Fri Mar 13 18:58:27 CET 2009

Borneo-l at ikanlundu.com, a mailman list, quit sending out or archiving
messages. The hosting service sysop reinstalled it and got this message:
> Creating an email list creates multiple email forwarders and one is
> being used already.
>
> A forwarder already exists for borneo-l-admin at ikanlundu.com.
>
> You must delete this forwarder before creating the list
As far as I know, there are no forwarders, but maybe I am not looking in
the right places. Despite this, the list began working again. It has
since stopped and been restarted a couple of times. It's now down again.

Any ideas about fixing this will be appreciated.

--
JULES SIEGEL Apdo. 1764, 77501-Cancun, Q. Roo, Mexico
http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts

http://www.newsroom-l.net/