[Mailman-Users] Can't show received mail on Mailman Archives

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon Mar 16 17:11:28 CET 2009

Daniel.Li wrote:

>I'm using Postfix Mail Server 2.5.1 now.
>I use webmin to check mailman account, and found that all mails, I have
>sent before, are in the mailbox, which was NOT piped to Mailman.

You need aliases for your MTA of the form

LIST:  "|/path/to/mailman/mail/mailman post LIST"
LIST-bounces:  "|/path/to/mailman/mail/mailman bounces LIST"
etc.

for each list.

With Postfix, see <http://www.list.org/mailman-install/node13.html> for
information on setting this up for automatic generation of aliases.