[Mailman-Users] FAQ issues - was: How to change the text at the bottom of sentmails

Hendrik Maryns hamaryns at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 19 17:50:22 CET 2009

Op 18-03-09 16:30 heeft Mark Sapiro als volgt van zich laten horen:
> Hendrik Maryns wrote:
>> Also, it says "They're organized
>> into several sections: click on each section to view the questions for
>> that section, or use the "View in Hierarchy" link to see them all listed
>> in a tree." which is simply not true.
>

> What's not true? It works for me.

Ah, now it all makes sense: those links are section headers.  Simply
looking at the page gives the impression there are only 6 questions
answered.  Confluence really is confusing here.

I apologize for the confusion, but maybe, to prevent other people
overlooking, you could mention that one should click one of the links to
get to the detailed answers.  It says “They're organized into several
sections: click on each section to view the questions for that section”,
but I didn’t understand the links under “Children” where supposed to be
those sections.  It is Confluence which makes life hard.  So maybe you
could rephrase this like “They're organized into several sections: click
on each section (below the “Children” header) to view the questions for
that section”

Cheers, H.

--
Opgepast | Achtung | Attention