[Mailman-Users] No Admin Notification

J.R. Constance jrc at clshost.com
Fri May 1 18:53:00 CEST 2009

I should mention that I have about thirty lists all running off this
same mailman installation/domain and none of the other lists are
having this problem, so it is something unique to this list.

I also need to mention that this is a cPanel Mailman installation, but
since all of the other lists are working I am assuming that it has
nothing to do with cPanel.

J.R.