[Mailman-Users] Monthly notice sender

Charles Gregory cgregory at hwcn.org
Thu May 7 20:51:09 CEST 2009

Hallo!

This may be more of a 'feature request' than a problem.... (smile)

A few times each month I get an e-mail from someone requesting something
as simple as 'please unsubscribe me' sent to 'mailman-owner' rather than
to the owner of the list to which they are subscribed. It's fairly obvious
that they are finding the 'monthly reminder' e-mail and just hitting
'reply' in their mail client.

I understand how/why one mailing covers all possible lists/subscriptions,
but I have to wonder if there could be a way to have a notice mailed for
each list, with the appropriate list owner as return address? Or perhaps,
on that single mailing for all lists, have some sort of generic
non-deliverable sender/reply address, so that people can't just
hit the reply button?

- Charles