[Mailman-Users] Mailing list + message filter problem

Filipe Daros fzanluca at hotmail.com
Sun May 10 02:59:50 CEST 2009

Does anyone know how to set up a Mailing list and make it accept e-mails from
anyone and also accept email from a forwarding rule within the same domain?
For example: My main e-mail address is test at test.com and I created a list:
list at test.com. I also created a message filter that forwards any e-mail sent
to test at test.com and has the word "hello" on it's subject to the list
list at test.com.

I tried changing generic_nonmember_action to accept but it still would hold
the emails sent with that subject and the messages get held with the reason:
"Message has implicit destination".

So again I tried changing require_explicit_destination to NO. But now when I
send emails with that specific word on it's subject the e-mails seem to
disappear.

Hope I was clear in my explanation and someone could help me.

Thank you!

Filipe.