[Mailman-Users] Facebook invite not rejected

Russell Clemings rclemings at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 21:58:35 CET 2009

That looks like it. There's nothing like that in the mbox file but I
just sent an invite from my Facebook page to myself at a different
address and the "reply to" address was the one attached to my page. So
I guess Facebook uses its own address for "from" and the user's
address for "reply to." Makes sense for them I guess. Annoys me.

thx

rac