[Mailman-Users] Feature request: Emergency Broadcast

Bill Catambay andale at excaliburworld.com
Mon Nov 23 10:41:23 CET 2009

1. Mailman aliases not working (like in my case)
2. Unable to access my email, but have access to web (which is common
for those of us behind corporate firewalls)
3. My email is broken, but my internet it still working

However, even with these reasons, I wouldn't consider it a big deal,
especially if it's difficult to implement.  After my list is working
again, I'll probably forget all about it.  :)