[Mailman-Users] Revisit to moderator aliases

LuKreme kremels at kreme.com
Tue Nov 24 01:56:25 CET 2009

On 23-Nov-2009, at 17:53, Mark Sapiro wrote:

> And list owners and other list members would never have to deal with
> posts with Subject: Re: listname Digest, Vol nn, Issue nn and bodies
> consisting of "Yeah, me too" followed by a quote of the entire digest.
>
> </rant>

I'm hoping that in MM3 when someone does this a couple of things happen:

  1) the message is not posted
  2) they get a note from the list saying don't do that
  3) their mod bit is enabled.

--
You know, Rick, I have many a friend in Casablanca, but somehow,
	just because you despise me, you are the only one I trust.