[Mailman-Users] Mail to yahoo / google accounts

Hien HUYNH HUU hien.hh at sbsc.com.vn
Thu Sep 3 04:46:06 CEST 2009

Dear Stephen, Mark !
     Thank you for your reply.
     I don't know why the gmail/yahoo mail server indicate my server is spam although my customers want to receive my post from the list.
     I check my qmail settings and see that my DNS, rDNS are Ok.
     I am configuring concurrencyremote is 5 with qmail and : SMTP_MAX_RCPTS = 10, SMTP_MAX_SESSIONS_PER_CONNECTION = 1, QRUNNER_SLEEP_TIME = seconds(10) with Mailman so that we just use bad performance to be called "spam".
     Please help me .
     Best regards,
     Huu Hien