[Mailman-Users] Mailman Performance

Hien HUYNH HUU hien.hh at sbsc.com.vn
Sun Sep 27 15:37:07 CEST 2009

Hi all,
   Now I use mailman with qmail . Everyday I send a message to the maillist , but the server takes 40 minutes to send about 10.000 emails (3-4msg/s) I think It's slow performance, isn't it ? because I hear that qmail can send about 10 millions messages per day. That means It can send about hundred emails per second .
   Please guide me how to increase the performance although my email has big-concurrency patch and I set concurrencyremote to 400 .
   Thank you very much for all helps.
   Best regards,
   Huu Hien