[Mailman-Users] Simple, yet over my head multiple domain problem

Ty Nelson tygrrrnelson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 18:01:08 CEST 2010

Mark,
That solved it!  Not only are you really smart, you're nice too.  That
always makes my day better.

Thanks for taking the time to answer the question.  That was so easy and
simple to do-but somehow when I get inside mailman I have this horrible fear
of breaking it.  (I've done that a few times).

Thanks again!
-Ty