[Mailman-Users] mailman install problems (syntax error atline1: `; ' unexpected)

CJ Keist cj.keist at colostate.edu
Sat Aug 7 17:25:19 CEST 2010

If this helps.  I'm on Solaris 10 10/09 s10s_u8wos_08a SPARC. This make
installed failed with

tcsh - version 6.12.00
bash - version 3.00.16(1)

As for bourne shell, don't know how to get the version info.

C. J. Keist                     Email: cj.keist at colostate.edu
UNIX/Network Manager            Phone: 970-491-0630
Engineering Network Services    Fax:   970-491-5569
College of Engineering, CSU
Ft. Collins, CO 80523-1301

All I want is a chance to prove 'Money can't buy happiness'