[Mailman-Users] network pressure ..

Khalil Abbas khillo100 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 16 03:22:31 CEST 2010

hi,

I'm running a mailing list service and  have a dedicated server with godaddy for that, the server sends emails thru godaddy's relay servers.. I have 38 lists on this server and all the 38 lists have about 9,000 subscribers .. but some of my customers send to their lists more than once a day..

godaddy has told me that my server is making a pressure on their network and causing them problems because its sending too much data to the relay system very fast, they said that I should find a way to distribute the emails over a period of 12 hours or more to ease the pressure on their network..

is there a way to tell mailman to distribute certain amount of messages over a certain period of time ??

Thanks..