[Mailman-Users] Moved to new server - new mail not showing up in moderation

Scott Race scott at 916networks.com
Fri Aug 27 23:12:04 CEST 2010

Actually - this might be resolved.  I am not sure what was causing it - I did find the DEFAULT_HOST in the Defaults.py set to the old server name - thought that would have been overriden by my correct entries in mm_cfg.py - but fixed and restarted the mailmanctl process and it appears to be working fine...