[Mailman-Users] Cannot set digest mode via URL

Steve Burling srb at umich.edu
Sat Aug 28 17:47:10 CEST 2010

--On August 28, 2010 10:32:15 AM -0500 Brad Knowles
<brad at shub-internet.org> wrote:

> After that, we might think about whether or not we can, or should, go
> after Apple.  Both companies are shipping our code with extensive
> modifications, and so far as I know neither of them has released their
> changes, as required by the GNU license.

To which I reply:

For what it's worth, I dif'd Apple's Mailman code against the stock code at
one point, and I wouldn't describe the changes as extensive.  The primary
change was the addition of a version of 'mailmanctl start' that wouldn't
daemonize, in order to work properly with Apple's launchd.

--
Steve Burling                                    <mailto:srb at umich.edu>
University of Michigan, ICPSR                    Voice: +1 734 615.3779