[Mailman-Users] Setting an Address Enclosed in Apostrophes

Barry Finkel b19141 at anl.gov
Thu Dec 2 17:20:23 CET 2010

I have a script that I use to add an address to

     accept_these_nonmembers

It uses

     "mlist.accept_these_nonmembers.append('$1')"

Is there a way I can invoke this C-shell script so that
the address is surrounded by apostrophes?  I want the resulting
address to be

     'user at example.com'

I tried invoking my script

      ..... 'user at example.com'

but that did not preserve the apostrophes.  I am not sure if this
is a C-shell question, or a Mailman-python question, or both.
Thanks.
Barry S. Finkel
Building 240, Room 5.B.8             Internet: BSFinkel at anl.gov