[Mailman-Users] Self Subscription Failing

Troy Knabe knabe at 4j.lane.edu
Fri Dec 3 17:48:06 CET 2010

We use mailman primarily for internal mail lists, but recently I had a
request for an external lists that users could subscribe/unsubscribe to via
email listname-join, etc.

When I send to listname-join I see an entry in the subscribe log for
listname: pending emailaddress, but the user never receives the confirmation
email.

Dec  3 07:57:42 mx2 sendmail[22248]: oB3Fve9T022246:
to="|/usr/local/mailman/mail/mailman join foo",
ctladdr=<foo-join at domain.com> (47/0), delay=00:00:01, xdelay=00:00:00,
mailer=prog, pri=3327, dsn=2.0.0, stat=Sent