[Mailman-Users] Trying again from the start -- Re: Help in understandingMailmansetup

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Mon Dec 6 20:59:17 CET 2010

Robert Moskowitz wrote:

>I copied the content of /etc/http/conf.d/mailman.conf into the
><VirtualHost *:80> </VirtualHost> block in
>/etc/http/conf.d/1004-mailman.conf and renamed mailman.conf.  All my
>other virtual host URLs are working.  Not this one.  And I had THIS
>working with no trouble on my pervious build attempt.  I **THINK** I
>created the .conf right, and I don't THINK I did anything else to get it
>working!  ARGH!!!
>
>No error messages.  It just waits a while, and then goes to the site's
>main URL instead of the virtual host.

What exact Mailman related directives do you have in this VirtualHost
block?

Are there any other VirtualHost blocks in /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf or
/etc/httpd/conf.d/*.conf that might conflict with this one?

Note also that you indicate the path as /etc/http/conf.d/ which may be
a typo in your email or may be correct, but the usual path is
/etc/httpd/conf.d/.