[Mailman-Users] Mailman list sends but doesn't receive mail.

JRC Groups joemailgroups at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 01:45:16 CET 2010

Mark,

Again I can't thank you enough for all your help.

I've done some research and received some advice from others on how to
accomplish this with BBEdit which I have found to be a superbly simple and
efficient way to accomplish this. I download the free trial demo and used it
to edit mm_cfg.py file following your recommendations. I also ran the two
sudo commands as you suggested.

This is the output from the Terminal window:

> Last login: Tue Dec  7 18:19:11 on ttys000
> dentserv:~ locadmin$ sudo /usr/share/mailman/bin/withlist -l -a -r fix_url
> Password:
> Importing fix_url...
> Running fix_url.fix_url()...
> Saving list
> Saving list
> Finalizing
> dentserv:~ locadmin$ sudo /usr/share/mailman/bin/genaliases
> dentserv:~ locadmin$

I am trying as I type this to continue with the second part of your
recommendations. Where exactly do I find the Postfix main.cf file so that I
can edit it also ?

On a different note, why is the clock on top of the terminal window above
displaying Dec 7 18:19:11 when it is now Dec 8, 4:41 pm here in California ?
The clock on the menu bar of the server computer has the proper time but the
Terminal window seems to be almost a day behind. Could this be a problem ?

Thanks again,

Joe