[Mailman-Users] Mailman list sends but doesn't receive mail.

Chris Tandiono chris.tandiono at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 01:48:55 CET 2010

On Wed, 08 Dec 2010 16:45:16 -0800, JRC Groups <joemailgroups at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On a different note, why is the clock on top of the terminal window above
> displaying Dec 7 18:19:11 when it is now Dec 8, 4:41 pm here in
> California ?
> The clock on the menu bar of the server computer has the proper time but
> the
> Terminal window seems to be almost a day behind. Could this be a problem
> ?

That's the "last login" date, i.e., the last date you logged in, which
evidently was about a day ago. If you open up Terminal again it'll have
changed to some time today.

Also, might I recommend iTerm instead of Terminal? I can never get end and
home to work properly in Terminal; they scroll up and down instead (which
is fine for most Mac OS X apps, but the point of the Terminal is to be
UNIX-y). They work in iTerm.

Chris