[Mailman-Users] DEFAULT_GENERIC_NONMEMBER_ACTION not working

Geoff Shang geoff at QuiteLikely.com
Thu Dec 9 21:34:46 CET 2010

On Thu, 9 Dec 2010, Roger D. Leonard wrote:

> I'm missing something here.  How do I get it to accept all emails from
> non-members without list owner intervention?

Apart from what people have already told you, if you want to make a list
accept *all* non-member postings, you'll also need to set the max number
of recipients to 0 (unlimited) in Privacy/Recipient Filters, and also set
the max message size to 0 (unlimited) in General settings.

Geoff.