[Mailman-Users] Does mailman support the Archived-At header (RFC-5064)

Randy Kramer rhkramer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 14:39:01 CET 2010

I'm asking if mailman can be set up so it will calculate the required
header (hash of the message ID or whatever) and insert it in a post
before distributing the post to the list?

I've tried googling and searching things like the NEWS file for mailman
(at least for version 2.2x), with no luck.

I had seen words that Mailman will (i.e., plans to) support RFC-5064,
but maybe it hasn't been implemented yet?

Randy Kramer