[Mailman-Users] Notification set to no, but still received unsubscription message while member still there

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Sat Dec 18 03:54:58 CET 2010

On 12/16/2010 10:06 AM, MiaoKe wrote:

> As the admin of one list, I received the following message recently:
>
> From: mailman-bounces at ....

Examine the Received: headers of the message you received to determine
where it originated. It could have come from an old version of the list
on a prior host or from a test or backup installation on the current host.

It is also possible the user unsubscribed by accident and then
resubscribed before you checked, although that doesn't explain why you
got the unsubscribe notification. If you have access, check Mailman's
'subscribe' log.