[Mailman-Users] Removing root from receiving bounces

Rohler, Brian L brohler at purdue.edu
Tue Dec 21 17:40:56 CET 2010

My current setup is that we have a list of admins who administer our mailing lists. The problem I am having is there is also a list of users who receive email from a support@ address. The list of support@ users are getting tired of receiving EVERY bounced message that comes in. I don't mind the mailman list administrators receiving the bounces but I don't want my support@ users getting these bounce messages. How do I turn this off?