[Mailman-Users] empty archive listinfo link + skinning mailman

Guy wyldfury at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 12:50:10 CET 2010

Hi,

Everything looks to working properly with my clustered set up now.
Just noticed one thing.
The page that comes up when you've got an empty archive includes a
link to the listinfo page for the list.
That link seems to always use the DEFAULT_URL_HOST rather than the URL
of the virtual host for that list.
I've run fix-url on the list, so it doesn't appear to be amongst the
things that are fixed by that. Is there anything I can do to fix that?

I've also had the boss asking me whether it is possible to skin
mailman now that he's seen it. Basically he'd like to be able to put
the company logo on and also limit the number of options visible to
users managing their own lists. He basically wants a dumbed down
interface for list admins apart from us.
Can this sort of skinning be done? And if not, is there an easy way
for us to find out the variables used on the admin forms? We could
then create our own php pages that call the forms already being posted
to by mailman, at least I think that should be possible?

Thanks
Guy

--
Don't just do something...sit there!