[Mailman-Users] Help me mailman

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Feb 10 16:07:15 CET 2010

Fredy Edgardo Torres Duran wrote:

>I need help on the mailman mailing list.
>I want to put in the recipient (To) mail subscriber and not the name of the
>list, which option should I change and where it is configured.
>thanks for your help

What you want is on the admin web interface Non-digest options page. If
you see a "personalize" option, set it to "Full Personalization".

If you don't see that setting, it is because the installation has not
enabled it. The site admin would need to put

OWNERS_CAN_ENABLE_PERSONALIZATION = Yes

in mm_cfg.py. They may be unwilling to do this as it has potential
performance implications.