[Mailman-Users] Filtering out duplicate emails

Chiang Wu cwu at asterpix.com
Wed Feb 10 20:42:50 CET 2010

Hi. I was wondering if anyone knows a way to filter out, yet still archieve
new e-mails that have the same content as an already archived e-mail. An
example would be that I have e-mails coming in from a server that notifies
me of certain bugs/exceptions. Everytime this exception occurs, and e-mail
is sent to an address that is using mailman. Since the same exception can
occur, it'll send the same content as the previous exception, but since its
already in my inbox, I don't want another copy of it, yet I still want to
archive it.  I just want to know about new exceptions. Is there anyway to do
this?

-Chiang