[Mailman-Users] Software

Margaret McSeveney margaretmcseveney at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 14 01:57:54 CET 2010

Hi

I represent a small non-profit whose current list host is closing down and
we need to have a new List and archives hosting. Alternatives hosted lists
offered on the internet are all 150% more expensive than we pay now.

I came across your site and wondered if Mailman might be the best solution
as we also have our own hosting account separate from the List hosting. The
first thing I think of is technical expertise to install and configure the
List and also make our archives searchabe on a new server.
Our current List is in L-soft Listserv format and the archives can be
provided to us as a text file.

I would appreciate your advice

Many thanks

Margaret McSeveney