[Mailman-Users] SSPS-L mailing list using Mailman

PegasusII pegasusii at verizon.net
Mon Feb 22 20:18:40 CET 2010

My organization, the South Shore Power Squadron, maintains a mailing list
using Mailman. We recently had a falling out with several of our members.
They are now using the list to communicate with its subscribers and advance
their own agenda. Is there anything that can be done by the list
administrators to mitigate this? As it is an open list, unsubscribing these
members would be pointless. Is there a way to "close" the list or
filter/force a moderator review of submissions from certain members?

Please advise.

Thank you,

Ralph Schwartz

Commander