[Mailman-Users] How to get back my mailing list?

terra tz terra.tz at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 13:59:15 CET 2010

Hello sir or miss,
I'm sorry to bother you!
I have tried many ways to try to regain my mailing list, but failed, I had
to contact you, I hope you can give me a hand. Thanks for your assistance!
The following is my problem:
I had to move my site to another server in these days, however, I can not
got my mailing list from the old server. When I try to click "Go to the
general list information page" - "Visit subsriber list", I always got
following error message:
"Bug in Mailman version 2.1.12.cp3
We're sorry, we hit a bug!
Please inform the webmaster for this site of this problem. Printing of
traceback and other system information has been explicitly inhibited, but
the webmaster can find this information in the Mailman error logs. "
I can not list the member in htm page.
I try to find the member information from "config.pck" file, however, the
file can not be read in Windows.
Is there any way I can get my mailing list? The mailing list included more
than 500,000 subscribers.
Thanks in advance!
Terry,