[Mailman-Users] unsubscribing addresses from domain in one fellswoop?

Terri Oda terri at zone12.com
Wed Jan 6 21:48:51 CET 2010

In case anyone is wondering what Marie-Yvette is asking, her message
says that she's trying to make her mailing list archives more useful to
her, and has noticed that approved messages are archived but rejected
ones disappear.  She's noticed that there is an option to save rejected
messages to a file, but that option is not available unless activated by
the administrator.  So she's asking for that option to be activated.

(Which obviously, we can't do, and I'm not sure who to tell her to
contact.)