[Mailman-Users] Archives Index Page Blank

Brian Carpenter brian at emwd.com
Fri Jan 8 02:18:16 CET 2010

Hello MM Community

I was notified by a client that his archives for his list was not showing
up. When I investigated, I found out all of his archive index pages are
blank, i.e. file size 0. He has 13 lists. The server he is on is a shared
hosting server with other mailman lists (cpanel environment). However this
issue did not affect any other clients. What in the world could have zeroed
out his archive index page (index.html) on all of his lists? Any ideas?

Needless to say I am quite concerned and confused.

Thanks.

Regards,

Brian Carpenter

EMWD.com

http://blog.emwd.com/
Curious comments from a web hosting techie