[Mailman-Users] Archives Index Page Blank

Brian Carpenter brian at emwd.com
Fri Jan 8 04:29:14 CET 2010

Hi Mark,

I think I figured out what the problem is. cPanel in its latest release is
error message I found regarding this particular user was "disk quoted
exceeded" messages. The problem here is this particular user is only using
60% of his allotted disk space. That seems to be a problem with cPanel's
implementation of this new feature.

What seems to be a bug in mailman however is the nulling out of the
index.html page when this particular error occurs. Here is the complete
error message in the error log:

Jan 07 17:19:06 2010 (7341) Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/Mailman/Queue/Runner.py", line
120, in _oneloop
    self._onefile(msg, msgdata)
  File "/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/Mailman/Queue/Runner.py", line
191, in _onefile
    keepqueued = self._dispose(mlist, msg, msgdata)
  File "/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/Mailman/Queue/ArchRunner.py",
line 73, in _dispose
    mlist.ArchiveMail(msg)
  File "/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/Mailman/Archiver/Archiver.py",
line 216, in ArchiveMail
    h.processUnixMailbox(f)
  File "/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/Mailman/Archiver/pipermail.py",
line 580, in processUnixMailbox
    self.add_article(a)
  File "/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/Mailman/Archiver/pipermail.py",
line 621, in add_article
    filename))
  File "/usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/mailman/Mailman/Archiver/HyperArch.py",
line 1119, in write_article
    f.close()
IOError: [Errno 122] Disk quota exceeded

Brian
EMWD.com