[Mailman-Users] How to check mailman on successfully hand off the message?

Hung Phan phanh at canby.k12.or.us
Fri Jan 8 19:00:13 CET 2010

Hello, folks

We have about two dozens of lists set to confirm subscription. All
lists are working except one. Somehow the confirmation email never get
to the users even though, the smtp log indicates that Mailman
dispatches a message for each subscription.

Jan 06 16:14:51 2010 (2305) <mailman.0.1262823290.13100.chs_parents at mailman.server.address
Jan 06 16:17:29 2010 (2305) <mailman.0.1262823448.13144.chs_parents at mailman.server.address
Jan 06 16:19:40 2010 (2305) <mailman.0.1262823579.13186.chs_parents at mailman.server.address
Jan 06 16:23:39 2010 (2305) <mailman.0.1262823817.13285.chs_parents at mailman.server.address
 > smtp to chs_parents for 1 recips, completed in 0.066 seconds

On the recipient side, the ISP could not find any trace of the
messages being delivered to their email server. They ask us to check
whether the messages were successfully hand-off. Beside from the smtp
log, any other log that may indicates the messages were successfully
sent out?

Our Mailman is hosted on Fedora 10, Mailman 2.1.12, Exim 4.69-7

Any advice is very appreciate for the newbie :)