[Mailman-Users] Removing archives query.

Russell Clemings rclemings at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 17:01:36 CET 2010

Maybe I'm missing something obvious here, but why can't the OP just go into
the Mailman web admin page and set the archiving options like anybody else?

I have a cPanel VPS with shell access so I create all my lists there. But I
just set up a test list within cPanel and was able to get to the web admin
page by selecting "mail," then "mailing lists," then "edit" for the
appropriate list. You'll need to supply the password you specified when you
created the list.

Then just go to "archiving options" and make your changes.

rac