[Mailman-Users] Sending mail from 1 member to all members

Harry Fogarty tvrepairs at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 11:08:19 CET 2010

I am  having an  issue of sending mail from  one user to all the users of the mailing list.  It seems like the main  mail from  a user comes to me which is the admin  and then  when  I reply to that email it only  goes back to the sender.  How do I get this to go to all members of the list so that everyone can be involved in  the questions that are being  asked by the user.

Harry Fogarty
Terrace B.C.

Website : www.schematicsforum.com

Reinvent how you stay in touch with the new Windows Live Messenger.