[Mailman-Users] Help on mass modifying

giuseppe curto Giuseppe.Curto at leaderform.com
Wed Jan 13 17:00:33 CET 2010

Hello, my  first post here.

Sure it's possible, but I did not find the way so if someone can help me.

I must start a new list with 7000 users. I have ready a text file wiht one-user-per-line. My problem is: how can I set as default, or change with a line command all users to 'non text mail' ?

I suppose there is a more confortable way than cliking  one by one al single users. But I'm unable to find the right stuff on google.

Thanks in advance for any help

Joe

PS I have access to the shell if line command is needed