[Mailman-Users] Not all mail delivered [was:(no subject)]

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Fri Jan 15 16:58:44 CET 2010

rguketlov at aol.com wrote:
>I use your mailing list service through lunar pages, I am the admistrator
>and for some reason about a month ago some of the people on the list dont
>get  every email.  I went in and looked and they arent bounced what should i

Do they get some messages? Are the affected users all in the same

There is nothing we at mailman-users at python.org can do to help with
this. You can contact the host at lunar pages. They may have more
information from their mail server logs, or Mailman's bounce log, but
probably not.

See the FAQ at <http://wiki.list.org/x/4oA9> for some additional