[Mailman-Users] Mailman, postfix and procmail

Taylor, Marc mdtaylor at illinois.edu
Sat Jan 16 00:17:27 CET 2010

Good evening,

I have a question that I am not quite sure how to pose but here it goes:

I have an Ubuntu server running Mailman 2.1.9, Postfix 2.5.1 and
procmail 3.22.  I have gotten mailman and postfix to work correctly
using the postfix-to-mailman.py file.

How does one integrate procmail into this mixture with the
postfix-to-mailman.py file?  Is it possible to do this or does one have
to configure postfix and mailman differently in order to have procmail
do some filtering?

Thanks in advance.

Marc Taylor