[Mailman-Users] Listinfo columns - can I wrap text

Tim Van Dyne Tim.VanDyne at valleyair.org
Wed Jan 20 20:15:20 CET 2010

I figured it out.
I didn't realize the obvious which was that it wouldn't wrap no matter
what I did to the table because it's one long string due to the
underscores_.  So after some digging (nobody here knows Python), we
added the replace function to the output name to remove the under_scores
and replace them with spaces.

../Mailman/Cgi/listinfo.py:
Line 143:
Was>>		[Link(url, Bold(real_name)),

Is now>>    [Link(url, Bold(real_name.replace('_',' '))),

This made everything look so much better. Small victory, but we