[Mailman-Users] Mailman and Gmane ?

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Thu Jan 21 02:49:45 CET 2010

William Bagwell wrote:

>On Wednesday 20 January 2010, Mark Sapiro wrote:
>> It translates to
>> http://mydomain/mailman/private/mymailinglist/mymailinglist.mbox/mymailinglist.mbox
>> where mydomain is your host name and mymailinglist is the cPanel list
>> name of the form listname_mydomain. Note that mymailinglist.mbox
>> appears twice, as a directory and a file.
>Mark, I can confirm what John is getting and am willing to post the real
>URL to the list and send the *user* password directly to you if
>necessary. (Its just a test list with two archived posts, both by myself)
>Oh 2.1.11.cp3 here.

Ooops. I see there is a mistake in that URL. I meant

(i.e. two /mymailinglist.mbox and no plain /mymailinglist)

If you can confirm that that URL with appropriate substitutions for
mydomain and mymailnglist works on cPanel archives, I think that's all
we need. If it doesn't work, then we can communicate off list about
finding one that works.