[Mailman-Users] Mailman and Gmane ?

John Fitzsimons johnf at net2000.com.au
Fri Jan 22 03:15:37 CET 2010

On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 17:09:20 -0800, Mark Sapiro wrote:

>>If I do what you did above and use ..

>>I get "No such list" mymailinglist.

>As I have tried to say before,

>>>where mydomain is your host name and mymailinglist is the cPanel list
>>>name of the form listname_mydomain.

Okay, that makes things clearer. Thank you.

I have now tried the following.

(1) Log into my mailinglist administrative interface.

(2) In CPanel clicked on "Go to list archives"

(3) I now see the list archives (but no headers).

(4) I now put the following address in...

and get...

"Private archive file not found"

Now, the first page shows an archive. So I expected the second page
to. The reason it doesn't may have to do with my changing the Archive
messages? setting to "No" a few days ago.

Perhaps that is the problem ? Not the incorrect path ?

Regards, John.